The gentleman farmer [electronic resource] : Being an attempt to improve agriculture, by subjecting it to the test of rational principles
- Kames, Henry Home, Lord, 1696-1782
- Edinburgh : printed for John Bell, 1779.
- The second edition, with considerable additions.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 438, 2 unnumbered pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- Dedication signed: Henry Home., P.417 misnumbered 317., With a final leaf of advertisements., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 11804 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT55417.
View MARC record | catkey: 3535446