A treatise of the small pox. In two parts. Part I. Containing a description both of the distinct and confluent kind; ... Part II. Exhibiting histories of cases, ... By Theophilus Lobb, M.D [electronic resource].
- Lobb, Theophilus, 1678-1763
- London : printed for T. Woodward; C. Davis; and sold by Mr. Green, Chelmsford; and Mr. Lobb, Bath, 1731.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, xl, 8 unnumbered pages, 472, 18 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With an index., The ornaments are those used by William Bowyer., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT59541.
View MARC record | catkey: 3535741