The measurer and tradesman's assistant: containing the ordinary method of taking dimensions relative to building, in and about the city of Edinburgh; with several tables ... By William Good [electronic resource].
- Good, William
- Edinburgh : printed by Gavin Alston. And sold by the author, at his house, 1775.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 233, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- No copies are "warranted to be correct, .. unless signed by the author, .. "., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT61168.
View MARC record | catkey: 3535877