Pharmacopoeia Radcliffeana [electronic resource] : or, Dr. Radcliff's prescriptions, faithfully gather'd from his original recipe's. To which are annex'd, useful observations upon each prescription
- Radcliffe, John, 1650-1714
- London : printed for Charles Rivington, 1716.
- The second edition corrected.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 166, 2 unnumbered pages, plate : portrait ; 12⁰.
- A second part entitled 'Pharmacopoeiæ Radcliffeanæ pars altera' was published the same year.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT66325.
View MARC record | catkey: 3536183