The navigator's assistant [electronic resource] ; or, a new and methodised system of naval mathematics: containing every thing necessary for determining a ship's place at sea by observation; ... The whole exemplified in a journal from the Lizard to Funchal. Designed for the use of schools, and young mariners. By George Dixon, ...
- Dixon, George, -1800?
- London : printed for the author, by J. Moore; and sold by Messrs Rivington and Sons, Mounts and Pages, Egerton; Harding, Gosport; and by the booksellers at the principal ports, 1791.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 185, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Half-title: 'Dixon's methodised system of navigation.'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT66600.
View MARC record | catkey: 3536216