A guide to gentlemen and farmers, for brewing the finest malt-liquors [electronic resource] : much better and cheaper than hitherto known. ... By a country gentleman
- Country gentleman
- Additional Titles:
- Directions for brewing malt liquors
- London : printed and sold by S. Poppin, 1724.
- The fourth edition, with an addition of many receipts ..
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 8⁰.
- First published as: Directions for brewing malt liquors', London, 1700.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT68825.
View MARC record | catkey: 3536275