The diseases of women with child, and in child-bed [electronic resource] : as also, the best means of helping them in natural and unnatural labours. ... To which is prefix'd, an exact description of the parts of generation in women. ... Written in French by Francis Mauriceau, and translated by Hugh Chamberlen, M.D.
- Mauriceau, François, 1637-1709
- Uniform Title:
- Traité des maladies des femmes grosses. English
- London : printed for T. Cox, and J. Clarke; and T. Combes, 1727.
- The sixth edition corrected, and augmented with several new figures, ..
- Physical Description:
- xliv, 373, 7 unnumbered pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- With a table of contents at the end.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT69151.
View MARC record | catkey: 3536293