The new dispensatory [electronic resource] : containing, I. The elements of pharmacy. II. The materia medica; ... III. The preparations and compositions of the new London and Edinburgh pharmacopoeias; ... The whole interspersed with practical cautions and observations. By William Lewis, ...
- Lewis, William, 1708-1781
- Dublin : printed by James Potts, 1768.
- The third edition corrected, with large additions.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 4 unnumbered pages, 692 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT72773.
View MARC record | catkey: 3536429