The knowledge of the heavens and the earth made easy [electronic resource] : or, the first principles of astronomy and geography explained by the use of globes and maps. ... By I. Watts, D.D.
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- London : printed for T. Longman, and J. Buckland; T. Field; E. and C. Dilly; and G. Pearch, 1772.
- The eighth edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 1 unnumbered page, 222 pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- With an initial leaf of licence.
Edited by J. Eames.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT81768.
View MARC record | catkey: 3536807