A practical treatise of husbandry [electronic resource] : wherein are contained, many useful and valuable experiments and observations in the new husbandry, collected, during a series of years, by the celebrated M. Duhamel du Monceau, ... Also, the most approved practice of the best English farmers, ... With copper-plates ...
- Duhamel du Monceau, M., 1700-1782
- Uniform Title:
- Traité de la culture des terres. English
- London : printed for C. Hitch and L. Hawes, J. Whiston and B. White, J. Rivington, R. Baldwin, W. Johnston, S. Crowder and Co. and B. Law and Co., 1762.
- The second edition, corrected and improved.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 489, 7 unnumbered pages, plates(some folding) ; 4⁰.
- Titlepage in red and black., Translated and edited by John Mills., With an index., With six plates numbered I to VI and one unnumbered plate., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT82192.
View MARC record | catkey: 3536832