An introduction to geography, astronomy, and dialling [electronic resource] : containing the most useful elements of the said sciences, adapted to the meanest capacity, by the description and uses of the terrestrial and cælestial globes: with an introduction to chronology. ... By George Gordon
- Gordon, George, active 1719-1726
- London : printed for C. Hitch, 1742.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 318, 2 unnumbered pages, fold.plates ; 8⁰.
- P.312 misnumbered 212. With a leaf of binding instructions before the titlepage, and a final leaf of contents.
A reissue of the second edition, 1729, with a cancel titlepage.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT82439.
View MARC record | catkey: 3536836