Astrology improv'd: or, a compendium of the whole art of that most noble science. In five parts wherein I. The many errors of other writers upon this subject are corrected. II. ... By Richard Ball, student in astrology and physick [electronic resource].
- Ball, Richard, astro-mathematicus
- London : printed by G. Parker, for A. Bettesworth, 1723.
- The second edition, very much enlarg'd.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 4 unnumbered pages.303, 9 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT83838.
View MARC record | catkey: 3536879