At a meeting of proprietors of estates in Marshland, in the county of Norfolk, and others interested in the drainage thereof, who are inclined to concur in the intended application to Parliament for an act for making a navigable cut or river from Eau Brink to Lynn, holden at the Rose and Crown in Wisbech in the Isle of Ely, on Thursday the 27th day of September, 1792 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Committee of Landowners and others interested in the Improvement of the Outfall of the River Ouse
- [Wisbech?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Signed at the end: Thomas Sheepshanks, Chairman.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT84857.
View MARC record | catkey: 3536937