A treatise on the prevention of diseases incidental to horses [electronic resource] : from bad management in regard to stables, food, water, air, and exercise. To which are subjoined observations on some of the surgical and medical branches of farriery. By J. Clark, ...
- Clark, James, farrier
- Edinburgh : printed by W. Smellie for the author; and sold by the booksellers, 1788.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 425, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT86778.
View MARC record | catkey: 3537007