The court and country confectioner [electronic resource] : or, the house-keeper's guide; to a more speedy, plain, and familiar method of understanding the whole art of confectionary, ... A new edition. To which is added, a dissertation on the different species of fruits, and the art of distilling ... By Mr. Borella, ...
- Borella, Mr.
- London : printed for G. Riley; J. Bell; J. Wheble; and C. Etherington, at York, 1772.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ii, 3, 1 unnumbered page, xxiii, 1 unnumbered page, 271, 1 unnumbered page, 46 pages ; 8⁰.
- 'On distilling in general' has separate pagination.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT90915.
View MARC record | catkey: 3537222