The art of cookery, made plain and easy [electronic resource] ; which far exceeds any thing of the kind yet published. ... To which are added, one hundred and fifty new and useful receipts. And also fifty receipts for different articles of perfumery. With a copious index. By Mrs. Glasse
- Glasse, Hannah, 1708-1770
- London : printed for J. Rivington and Sons, L. Davis, T. Longman, B. Law, T. Payne and Son, [and 21 others in London], 1788.
- A new edition, with all the modern improvements: and also the order of a bill of fare ..
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, vi, 20 unnumbered pages, 409, 27 unnumbered pages, table ; 8⁰.
- A facsimile of the author's signature is printed on the first page of text., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT103512.
View MARC record | catkey: 3538113