A new mathematical dictionary [electronic resource] : wherein is contain'd, ... the explanation of the bare terms, ... of the rise, progress, ... of things, both in pure mathematics, and natural philosophy, ... The second edition, with large additions. By E. Stone, F.R.S.
- Stone, Edmund, -1768
- London : printed for W. Innys, T. Woodward, T. Longman, and M. Senex, 1743.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 524 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT109457.
View MARC record | catkey: 3538290