The compleat measurer [electronic resource] ; or, the whole art of measuring. In two parts. The first part teaching decimal arithmetick, ... The second part teaching to measure all sorts of superficies and solids, ... The third edition; to which is added, an appendix, ... Very useful for all tradesmen, ... By William Hawney, ...
- Hawney, William
- London : printed for J. and J. Knapton, J. Darby, A. Bettesworth, F. Fayram, J. Pemberton, [and 5 others in London], 1729.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 3 unnumbered pages, 346, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- With a final leaf of advertisements.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT112134.
View MARC record | catkey: 3538622