Domestic medicine [electronic resource] : or, a treatise on the prevention and cure of diseases by regimen and simple medicines. With an appendix, containing a dispensatory ... To which are added, observations on the diet of the common people; ... By William Buchan, ...
- Buchan, William, 1729-1805
- London : printed for A. Strahan, and T. Cadell jun. and W. Davies (successors to Mr. Cadell,); and J. Balfour, and W. Creech, Edinburgh, 1798.
- The sixteenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- xl, 746, 38 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With an index.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT112316.
View MARC record | catkey: 3538696