The following advertisement was inserted in The Glocester journal on the 15th of May, the 26th of June, and the 31st of July, 1797 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Gloucester Infirmary
- [Gloucester?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 11, 1 unnumbered page, 12 pages ; 8⁰.
- An advertisement for the General Court of the Governors., The second section comprises a list of contributors and the amount given, probably intended as documentation for that meeting., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT112537.
View MARC record | catkey: 3538763