The principles of the philosophy of the expansive and contractive forces [electronic resource] : Or an inquiry into the principles of the modern philosophy, that is, into the several chief rational sciences, which are extant. In seven books. By Robert Greene, ...
- Greene, Robert, 1678?-1730
- Cambridge : printed at the University-Press, by Cornelius Crownfield, and are to be sold by him, E. Jefferys, and W. Thurlbourne booksellers in Cambridge, and by J. Knapton, R. Knaplock, W. and J. Innys, and B. Motte, London, 1727.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 981, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 2⁰.
- Pp.937-981 contain 'Miscellanea quædam philosophica, atque imprimis, dissertatio de nova infinitarum serierum doctrina, .. a Roberto Greene, .. '.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT113292.
View MARC record | catkey: 3538850