The natural history of animals [electronic resource] : containing the anatomical description of several creatures dissected by the Royal Academy of Sciences at Paris. ... Done into English by a Fellow of the Royal Society. To which is added an account of the measure of a degree of a great circle of the earth, ... English'd by R.W. ... With an alphabetical table ...
- Corporate Author:
- Académie royale des sciences (France)
- Uniform Title:
- Description anatomique de divers animaux. English
- London : printed for R. Smith, 1702.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 3-267, 13 unnumbered pages, 40 pages, plates ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Perrault, Claude, 1613-1688
- Translated by Alexander Pitfield from the French work by Claude Perrault, first published in 1669 under the title: 'Description anatomique d'un caméleon', and later (in 1682) under the title: 'Description anatomique de divers animaux.' The 'Account' was translated by Richard Waller.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT113853.
View MARC record | catkey: 3538946