The farrier's and horseman's dictionary [electronic resource] : being a compleat system of horsemanship. Containing I. Directions for the knowledge of horses, ... VIII. An explanation of all those terms of art, either in the medicinal or chirurgical practice of farriers, &c. ... By N. B. Philippos
- Philippos, N. B.
- London : printed for J. Darby, A. Bettesworth, F. Fayram, J. Pemberton, C. Rivington [and 4 others in London], 1726.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 454, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- N. B. Philippos is a pseudonym.
Philippos is transliterated from the Greek.
With a final leaf of advertisements.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT114736.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539060