The Spanish hireling detected [electronic resource] : being a refutation of the several calumnies and falshoods in a late pamphlet, entitul'd An impartial account of the late expedition against St. Augustine under General Oglethorpe. By George Cadogan, ...
- Cadogan, George
- London : printed for J. Roberts, 1743.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 68 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 9829
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT116530.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539165