Elements of midwifry. Containing the most modern and successful method of practice in every different kind of labour. With a short history of the art of midwifry, ... By J. Astruc, ... Translated, with additions and explanatory notes, by S. Ryley [electronic resource].
- Astruc, Jean, 1684-1766
- Uniform Title:
- Art d'accoucher réduit à ses principes. English
- London : printed for S. Crowder; and J. Coote, 1766.
- Physical Description:
- xlviii,196 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT117724.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539280