The builder's magazine [electronic resource] : or, a universal dictionary for architects, carpenters, masons, bricklayers, &c. ... Consisting of designs in architecture, ... together with the plans and sections, ... The whole forming a complete system of architecture, ... By a Society of architects
- Carter, John, 1748-1817
- London : printed for E. Newbery; and sold by all other booksellers in Great Britain and Ireland, 1788.
- A new edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 345, 1 unnumbered page, 8;100 pages, CLXXXV plates ; 4⁰.
- A Society of architects = John Carter who signs the description of the plates., First published in parts 1774-78 and now reissued with a different titlepage., With an eight-page, 'Correct list of the prices allowed .. to the several artificers concerned in building'., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Roscoe, A68 (3) and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT118296.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539332