Sir Isaac Newton's tables [electronic resource] : for renewing and purchasing the leases of cathedral-churches and colleges, according to the several rates of interest: ... To which is added, The value of church and college leases consider'd, ... By a late Bishop of Chichester
- Mabbut, George
- Uniform Title:
- Tables for renewing and purchasing of the leases of cathedral-churches and colleges
- London : printed only for Tho. Astley, 1742.
- The sixth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4, 107, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Newton, Isaac, 1642-1727
- The attribution to Newton is false; in fact by George Mabbut., MS. signature of Thomas Astley on verso of titlepage., This issue was sometimes issued with : 'The money'd man's pocket-book', London, 1742., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT119094.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539384