Topographical miscellanies [electronic resource] : containing ancient histories, and modern descriptions, of mansions, churches, monuments, and families, with many engravings, particularly of ancient architecture, throughout England. Vol.I.
- Brydges, Egerton, Sir, 1762-1837
- London : printed for J. Robson, and H.D. Symonds, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 136 unnumbered pages, 44, 47-66, 4, 2 unnumbered pages, plates ; 4⁰.
- Anonymous. By Sir Samuel Egerton Brydges.
Published in seven parts.
With "Directions to the binder" are on the final leaf.
Text is continuous.
No more published.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT119968.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539440