A description of bandages and dressings [electronic resource] : according to the most commodious ways now us'd in France. Written in French by M. Le Clerc, ... Translated into English, with forty-eight copper plates ...
- Le Clerc, M. (Charles Gabriel), 1644-1700
- Uniform Title:
- Appareil commode en faveur des jeunes chirurgiens. English
- London : printed for R. Bonwicke, W. Freeman, Tim. Goodwin, M. Wotton, J. Walthoe, [and 5 others in London], 1714.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 12, 110 pages, plates ; 12⁰.
- Sometimes ascribed to Daniel Leclerc.
In: Charles Gabriel Le Clerc's 'The compleat surgeon,' 5th edition, London, 1714.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT120527.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539476