The compleat housewife [electronic resource] : or, accomplished gentlewoman's companion: being a collection of upwards of five hundred of the most approved receipts ... With copper plates ... To which is added, a collection of near two hundred family receipts of medicines: ... By E---- S----.
- Smith, E. (Eliza), -approximately 1732
- London : printed for J. Pemberton, 1728.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 318, xv, 3 unnumbered pages, 6 plates ; 8⁰.
- E---- S---- = E. Smith. ---- With a final advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT122321.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539683