A treatise of the motion of water, and other fluids [electronic resource] : with the origin of fountains or springs, and the cause of winds. ... Written originally in French, by the learned M. Marriotte, ... And translated into English, ... by J. T. Desaguliers, ...
- Mariotte, Edmé, approximately 1620-1684
- Uniform Title:
- Traité du mouvement des eaux et des autres corps fluides. English
- London : printed for J. Senex, and W. Taylor, 1718.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 1 unnumbered page, 290, 2 unnumbered pages, VII plates ; 8⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf., The identical work was issued in the same year as: 'The motion of water, and other fluids.'., A translation of: 'Traité du mouvement des eaux et des autres corps fluides'., Variant: "Fluids:" in the title has failed to print., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT122614.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539725