The motion of water, and other fluids [electronic resource] : Being a treatise of hydrostaticks. Written originally in French, by the late Monsieur Marriotte, ... Together with a little treatise of the same author, giving practical rules for fountains, ... By J.T. Desaguliers, ...
- Mariotte, Edmé, approximately 1620-1684
- Uniform Title:
- Traité du mouvement des eaux et des autres corps fluides. English
- London : printed for J. Senex, and W. Taylor, 1718.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 1 unnumbered page, 290, 2 unnumbered pages, VII plates ; 8⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
The identical work was issued in the same year as: 'A treatise of the motion of water, and other fluids: .. '.
A translation of Edme Marriote's: 'Traité du mouvement des eaux et des autres corps fluides'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT122615.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539726