Surveying improv'd [electronic resource] : or, the whole art, both in theory and practice, fully demonstrated. In four parts. ... The third edition, with additions ; ... By Henry Wilson, ... To which is now added, Geodoesia accurata: ... Also A new essay upon solids. ... By William Hume, ...
- Wilson, Henry, 1673-1741
- London : printed for T. Longman, J. Osborn, S. Birt, C. Hitch and J. Rivington, 1743.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 539, 7 unnumbered pages;75, 3 unnumbered pages, plates : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- A reissue of the 1741 edition with a cancel titlepage.
'Geodœsia accurata' has a separate titlepage with the imprint: Printed in the year 1740, but register and pagination are continuous; 'Summarium Steriometriæ: or a new essay upon solids' has a separate title page, with the imprint: London, printed in the year 1740, and separate register and pagination.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT122782.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539732