The court and country confectioner [electronic resource] : or, the house-keeper's guide ; to a more speedy, plain, and familiar method of understanding the whole art of confectionary, pastry, distilling, ... To which is added, a dissertation on the different species of fruits, ... By an ingenious foreigner, now head confectioner to the Spanish ambassador in England
- Borella, Mr.
- London : printed for G. Riley, and A. Cooke, at their Circulating Library ; J. Bell ; J. Wheble ; and C. Etherington, at York, 1770.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ii, 3, 1 unnumbered page, xxiii, 1 unnumbered page, 271, 1 unnumbered page, 46 pages ; 8⁰.
- The ingenious foreigner = Señor Borella.
The final section, 'On distilling in general' has separate pagination but the register is continuous.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT122787.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539734