A treatise on agriculture [electronic resource] : intitled the Yorkshire farmer. In two parts. This treatise explains ... the several useful methods of husbandry, and of reclaiming bog and mountain. Also a monthly calendar of works to be done, ... With several cuts of machines, and tools, &c. Likewise here is humbly offered to the legislature, ... of Ireland, a scheme for maintaining the poor thereof. By Charles Varley
- Varlo, Charles, approximately 1725-approximately 1795
- Dublin : printed for the author, by Alex. M'Culloh, 1765.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xiii, 1 unnumbered page, 252, 4 unnumbered pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- Charles Varley = Charles Varlo., With a list of subscribers., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT122850.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539758