The manoeuverer, or skilful seaman: being an essay on ... the various movements of a ship at sea, ... Translated from the French of Mr. Bourdé de Villehuet, by the Chevalier de Sauseuil. Illustrated with thirteen copperplates [electronic resource].
- Bourdé de Villehuet, Jacques, approximately 1732-1789
- Uniform Title:
- Manoeuvrier. English
- London : printed for S. Hooper, 1788.
- Physical Description:
- vi, viii, 8 unnumbered pages, vi, 309, 1 unnumbered page, plates ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT126511.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539899