Some hints for the better improvement of husbandry [electronic resource] : and reducing it to a rational and intelligible system. In a letter humbly submited [sic] to the consideration of His Excellency the Right Honorable the Earl of Halifax ...
- Baker, John Wynn, -1775
- Dublin : printed for Laurence Flin, 1762.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, iv, 3-86, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Signed on p 74. I. W. B. i.e. John Wynn Baker.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT127362.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539973