The professed cook [electronic resource] : or, the modern art of cookery, pastry, and confectionary, made plain and easy. Consisting of the most approved methods in the French as well as English cookery. ... Including a translation of Les soupers de la cour; with the addition of the best receipts ... By B. Clermont, ...
- Menon, active 18th century
- Uniform Title:
- Soupers de la cour. English
- London : printed for W. Davis; T. Caslon; G. Robinson; F Newbery; and the author, 1776.
- The third edition, revised and much enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- pp.x, 48 unnumbered pages, 610 ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Clermont, B.
- A translation of Menon's 'Les soupers de la cour', with additional recipes; edited and translated by Clermont., P.576 misnumbered 579., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Roscoe, A84 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT127396.
View MARC record | catkey: 3539978