Spectacle de la nature [electronic resource] : or, nature display'd. Being discourses on such particulars of natural history as were thought most proper to to [sic] excite the curiosity and form the minds of youth. Illustrated with copper plates. Vol. V. Translated from the original French
- Pluche, Noël Antoine, 1688-1761
- Uniform Title:
- Spectacle de la nature. English
- London : printed for R. Francklin, C. Hitch, J. Rivington, L. Davis and C. Reymers, J. Buckland [and 3 others in London], 1763.
- The fourth edition, revis'd and corrected.
- Physical Description:
- volumes5 (2 unnumbered pages, 329, 3 unnumbered pages), plates ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Noël Antoine Pluche.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT131950.
View MARC record | catkey: 3540309