A treatise of venereal diseases [electronic resource] : in nine books; containing an account of the origin, propagation, and contagion of this distemper. ... Together with a short abstract of the lives of the authors who have wrote on those diseases, and a list of their works. By John Astruc, ... Translated from the last Latin edition printed at Paris
- Astruc, Jean, 1684-1766
- Uniform Title:
- De morbis venereis. English
- London : printed for W. Innys and J. Richardson, C. Davis, J. Clarke, R. Manby, and H. S. Cox, 1754.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 4⁰.
- Based on the translation by William Barrowby.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT132643.
View MARC record | catkey: 3540379