The clinical guide [electronic resource] ; or, a concise view of the leading facts on the history, nature, and cure of diseases; to which is subjoined, a practical pharmacopoeia, in three parts; ... By William Nisbet, ...
- Nisbet, William, 1759-1822
- Edinburgh : printed for J. Watson and Co., and also sold by William Creech, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xiv, 173, 3 unnumbered pages;180 pages ; 12⁰.
- Half-title: 'The clinical guide; and practical parmacopoeia.
In two parts, the second, "A practical pharmacopoea, divided into three parts; ", with separate titlepage, pagination and register.
With an unpaginated errata leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT135346.
View MARC record | catkey: 3540568