The gardener's dictionary [electronic resource] : containing the methods of cultivating and improving the kitchen, fruit, and flower garden, as also, the physick garden, wilderness, conservatory, and vineyard; ... By Philip Miller, ...
- Miller, Philip, 1691-1771
- Dublin : printed by S. Powell, for R. Gunne; G. Risk, G. Ewing. and W. Smith; and J. Smith, 1741.
- The fifth edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 792 unnumbered pages, plates : illustrations ; 2⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Henrey, 1108
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT135895.
View MARC record | catkey: 3540602