Considerations on the medicinal use, and on the production of factitious airs [electronic resource] : Part I. By Thomas Beddoes, M.D. Part II. By James Watt, engineer
- Beddoes, Thomas, 1760-1808
- Uniform Title:
- Considerations on the medicinal use of factitious airs. Part 1-2
- Bristol : printed by Bulgin and Rosser, for J. Johnson, London, 1796.
- Edition the third. Corrected and enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 8, 1 unnumbered page, 10*-23*, 1 unnumbered page, 9-222, 113-121, 1 unnumbered page, 5 plates ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Watt, James, 1736-1819
- An extra gathering containing the preface to the second edition is inserted between pp.8 and 9., The pagination is irregular; register continuous., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT136213.
View MARC record | catkey: 3540633