The uncertainty of the signs of death [electronic resource] : and the danger of precipitate interments and dissections, demonstrated, ... To the whole is added, a curious and entertaining account of the funeral solemnities of many ancient and modern nations, ... Illustrated with copper plates
- Winslow, Jacques-Bénigne, 1669-1760
- Uniform Title:
- Dissertation sur l'incertitude des signes de la mort. English
- London : printed for M. Cooper, 1746.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 219, 1 unnumbered page, plates ; 12⁰.
- A translation by J.J. Bruhier d'Ablaincourt of 'Dissertation sur l'incertitude des signes de la mort' by J.B. Winslow.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT139496.
View MARC record | catkey: 3540809