A treatise on continual, intermitting, eruptive, and inflammatory, fevers [electronic resource] : With observations extracted from the writings of the most eminent practitioners, ... To which is added, an account of epidemic fevers, ... By John Gibson, M.D.
- Gibson, John, active 1768-1799
- London : printed for J. Nourse, 1769.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, lxiv, 330, 6 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title and three final advertisement leaves.
Reproduction of original from the Countway Library of Medicine.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT149224.
View MARC record | catkey: 3541248