A description of above three hundred animals [electronic resource] : viz. beasts, birds, fishes, serpents, and insects. With a particular account of the manner of catching whales in Greenland. Extracted from the best authors, ... Illustrated with copperplates. ...
- Boreman, Thomas, active 18th century
- Uniform Title:
- Description of three hundred animals
- Edinburgh : printed for W. Coke, Leith, 1787.
- Physical Description:
- 4, 5 unnumbered pages, 07, that is, 207 pages, plates ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Boreman.
Plates are numbered as pages and are part of the register.
P.207 misnumbered 07.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT153852.
View MARC record | catkey: 3541577