The medical miscellany [electronic resource] ; or a collection of cases, tracts, and commentaries: exhibiting a view of the present state of medical and chirurgical practice and literature in England. The second edition. With an appendix. By T. Tomlinson
- Tomlinson, Thomas (Surgeon)
- Birmingham : printed by S. Aris; and sold by R. Baldwin, London, 1774.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 218, 32 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT171200.
View MARC record | catkey: 3541746