A set of tables of solid and superficial measure: in the most familiar method: ... The fourth edition, with improvements. To which are now added, the prices of the several artificers work above mentioned, with directions concerning allowances requisite to be made, for various defects in timber. By P. Levi Hodgson, measurer [electronic resource].
- Hodgson, Ph. Levi
- Uniform Title:
- New set of tables of solid and superficial measure
- Dublin : T. Ewing, 1774.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 207, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- The second edition was published in Dublin in 1763 under the title 'A new set of tables of solid and superficial measure. .. '.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT195143.
View MARC record | catkey: 3541967