A description of the American yellow fever, which prevailed at Charleston, in South Carolina, in the year 1748 [electronic resource] : By Doctor John Lining, physician at Charleston
- Lining, John, 1708-1760
- Philadelphia : Printed for Thomas Dobson, at the stone-house, no 41, South Second Street, 1799.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Whytt, Robert, 1714-1766
- Caption title: A description of the American yellow fever, in a letter from Dr. John Lining, physician at Charles-Town, in South Carolina, to Dr. Robert Whytt, professor of medicine in the University of Edinburgh.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 35733
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1155
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW20124.
View MARC record | catkey: 3542238