Copernicans of all sorts, convicted [electronic resource] : by proving, that the Earth hath no diurnal or annual motion, as is suppos'd by Copernicans, ... As also that their hypothesis is astronomically, philosophically, and sensibly false, to all impartial apprehensions. To which is annex'd a treatise of the magnet: as also how to find the annual variation of the compass, ... for the improvement of navigation. Illustrated with sculptures. By the Honourable Edward Howard, ...
- Howard, Edward
- London : printed for Jeffery Wale, 1705.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 125, 3 unnumbered pages, plates : illustrations, diagrams ; 8⁰.
- With final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN27376.
View MARC record | catkey: 3542333